635 J-Fix Carseat & Bed #67004 RD
• Fully Reclining; Avoids disturbances to abdominal breathing & effectively prevents oxygen de-saturation. Flat -on bed will not obstruct babies’ typical abdominal breathing pattern or press on their respiratory tracks
• Head guard Mechanism; Avoids burden on the neck. When the seat back is reclined to 170 degree, the head guard tilts up automatically. When moved to sitting position or the 150-degree reclining position, the head guard becomes level with the back. No matter what the angle, no unreasonable pressure is ever applied to baby’s vulnerable neck.
• High back headrest; Effectively alleviates the rebound impact on the head in the event of a collision. In the instant of collision or sudden brake, human body will abruptly thrust toward a slanting upper direction, and when body bounces back and hits the backrest to the seat, the height of the head is usually higher than the original height when the passenger is sitting. Lifted Rear Head Protection Pad has the structure to protect the head, neck and the whole body after bouncing back to the seat from thrusting forward and up in a collision to prevent neck twists and head impacts.
• Standard brain & cervical vertebra protector pad; Cuts down the head and neck impact to the minimum. Use Brain/Neck bone Protection Pad as baby grows. Provides the best anti-shock effect for babies in sleep, and to keep their heads and necks in a straight position
• Solid groin belt / 3-D waist belt protector pad. 3-D Thigh Belt is made from similar self-standing materials to avoid pressing on babies’ abdomens directly and affecting their abdominal breathing. 3-D Waist Protection Pad tenderly protects babies’ abdomens
• Hourglass shape seat; To protect abdomen. Aprica’s patented hourglass shape seat is narrow at the back and hip area for support, but wide at the top to allow full freedom for developing bones and muscles. Because your baby is free to move its arms and legs, chance for dislocation of the hip joints is dramatically reduced.
• Reclinable up to 170 degree in 3 positions; As baby grows, change the backrest’s angle to after the “bed” into a “seat”. Matching baby’s growth, adjust the backrest to change the “bed” into a “seat”. No matter in what age, there is always the most appropriate riding position available.
• Weight 13.6kg
Retail Price : RM2999.00
Our Price : RM2429.00